The Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum announces its 2020 Annual Meeting. Due to the current public health emergency, this meeting will be held as a webinar.
Friday December 4, 2020 at 10:00 am – 12:15 PM
Meeting Agenda (printable version)
- Welcome and Introductions (10:00 am – 10:05 am) – Mary D. Ameen, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Regional Issue: The Future of Work (10:05 am – 10:45 am)
- The Future of the Office — Oliver Schaper and Wendy Andrew-Doele, Gensler
- The Future of Commutation – Kaan Ozbay, C2SMART Center, Tandon School of Engineering, New York University
- Emerging Trends (10:45 am – 11:15 am)
- 2055 Socio Economic and Demographic Forecasts – Debra Nelson, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council and Tina Lund, Urbanomics
- Emerging Trends from the Pandemic and Vaccine Distribution – Anne Strauss-Wieder, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Emerging Resiliency Initiatives – Meghan Sloan, Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments and Jennifer Fogliano, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Lightning Round on Long Range Plans by MAP Forum Members (11:15 am – 11:45 am)
- Public Participation (11:45 am – 12:00 pm) (Reserved for registered participants on a first come, first served basis by contacting email@example.com by 9:30 am on the meeting day. Remarks will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
- Closing Remarks & Adjourn (no later than 12:15 pm) – Mary D. Ameen
The MAP Forum is a consortium of ten metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) and councils of government (COGs) in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania that have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the coordination of planning activities in the multi-state metropolitan region.
The MAP Forum complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal Limited English Proficiency guidelines. If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, or translation services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 72 hours prior to the meeting.