2023 Annual Meeting of the Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum
The Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum announces its 2023 Annual Meeting on Friday December 1, 2023 at 10:00 am. This meeting will be hosted by the North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority as a webinar. The meeting agenda appears below and the meeting can be accessed by clicking on the button below. To join the webinar by phone, dial 833 548 0276; meeting ID 995 1573 8980.
December 1, 2023; 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Welcome and Introductions (10:00 am – 10:10 am) – Dave Behrend, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Regional Issues – Trans-Hudson Transportation (10:10 am – 11:00 am)
- Gateway Program – Paola Cala Ortiz, Policy Advisor, Gateway Development Commission
- George Washington Bridge North Pathway and Palisades Shared Use Path Feasibility Study –Jay Shuffield, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey; John Simpson, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Port Authority Bus Terminal – Kenneth Garcia, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Public Participation (11:00 am – 11:15 am) (Reserved for registered participants on a first come, first served basis by contacting email@example.com by 9:30 am on the meeting day. Remarks will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
- Members’ Roundtable: EPA Climate Pollution Reduction Grant Program (11:15 am – 11:45 am)
- Work Program Updates (11:45 am – 11:55 am)
- Multi-State Freight Working Group – Anne Strauss-Wieder, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Multi-State Resiliency Working Group – Meghan Sloan, Connecticut Metropolitan Council of Governments and Manish Shah, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Closing Remarks & Adjourn (no later than 12:00 pm) – Dave Behrend
The MAP Forum is a consortium of ten metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) and councils of government (COGs) in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania that have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the coordination of planning activities in the multi-state metropolitan region.
The MAP Forum complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal Limited English Proficiency guidelines. If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, or translation services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 72 hours prior to the meeting.