The Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum announces its 2017 Spring Meeting on May 10, 2017 at 10:30 am in Stamford, Connecticut. The agenda is below. For security purposes, anyone interested in attending in person should RSVP to Toshema.Johnson@dot.ny.gov no later than Friday May 5th. Please also have a photo ID at the meeting location.
Please note that the meeting also will be available as a webinar if you cannot attend in person.
To participate in the webinar, go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m3981774a9f0df9efbe6472e4039183a8.
Meeting Number: 641 871 689
Meeting Password: MAP05102017
The teleconference number is 518-549-0500 and use attendee access code 95181355#
2017 Spring Meeting of the Metropolitan Area Planning (MAP) Forum
Purdue Pharma Headquarters
201 Tresser Boulevard; Stamford, CT 06901-3431
Wednesday May 10, 2017; 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Welcome and Introductions (10:30 am – 10:40 am) – Francis Pickering, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
- Regional Issues (10:40 am – 11:55 am)
- NEC Future Tier I FEIS – Bryan Rodda, Federal Railroad Administration; Ruby Siegel, AECOM
- New York City’s Regional Planning Initiative – Carolyn Grossman, NYC Department of City Planning
- Project Showcase
- Naugatuck River Greenway – Mark Nielsen, Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments
- Regional Technical Tools
- TRANSCOM Data Fusion Engine and SPATEL – Rob Bamford, TRANSCOM
- Organizational Issues (11:55 am – 12:10 pm)
- Revised MAP Forum MOU – Mary Ameen, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- MAP Forum work program – Gerry Bogacz, New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
- Regional Freight Working Group – Gerry Bogacz
- Public Involvement (12:10 pm – 12:25 pm)
- Next meeting and agenda items (12:25 pm – 12:30 pm)
- Adjourn (12:30 pm)
The MAP Forum is a consortium of metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) and councils of government (COGs) in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut that have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the coordination of planning activities in the multi-state metropolitan region.
The MAP Forum complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal Limited English Proficiency guidelines. If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, or translation services, or American Sign Language, please contact Toshema.Johnson@dot.ny.gov no later than Friday May 5th.